Saturday, June 2, 2012

Peter Wright Linkedin Endorsement for Dr. Ron Capps the Nicheprof

“Ron Capps stood out like a beacon in the storm when I joined Empire Avenue early in 2011. I was not sure how to play the game, whether the game was worth the time I was investing in it or if there was any chance that it would improve my knowledge of, skill at, or reputation in, social media. Beause of Ron's standing in the on-line community, his vast knowledge, depth of experience and willingness to help novices, he became my guiding light. Through his unceasing efforts to provide information and help, in chat groups, forum activity, his own websites and messages he has helped me and hundreds since to improve their contribution to, and enjoyment of, social media. The sheer volume of constructive information that Ron disseminates is an example of a level of productivity that would be considered a good team effort by a whole group of us lesser mortals. I would recommend Ron Capps to any one seeking a true professional in social media.”

~ Peter Wright, Owner, Focused Prosperity - May 27, 2011

No comments: