Thursday, April 24, 2008

14 Videos that Will Unleash the Power of AWeber for You to Harness in Your Marketing Efforts!

I can't encourage you enough to invest in this new video series from Michael Gunn containing 14 videos that show you how to unleash the power of Aweber in your marketing efforts.

The videos come in both MOV and WMV formats and cover these 14 Topics:

Creating A New List
Creating Forms 1
Creating Forms 2
Verified Opt-Ins
Organizing Your Lists
Automate Your Lists
Your First Followup
Multiple Lists
Broadcasting
Blog Broadcasting
Tracking Clicks
Split Testing
Campaign Sharing
Stuff I forgot

In addition, you'll be given the opportunity to share this offer with others for 100% commission. Seriously though, at only $7, you can't afford to pass this opportunity up...even if you never share it with a living soul!

Get your 14 Aweber Unleashed Video Series here now!

I am a firm believer in Aweber and have found it to be the most reliable way to communicate with the community. It's not just me though. Think back to how me times people have sent you a notice asking you to confirm a shift from another autoresponder to Aweber.Honestly, in 4 years, I can't remember anyone asking me to cofirm a move to another autoresponder FROM Aweber!

Whenever, you require a means to connect and communicate with your own communities, I want you to investigate the potential marketing power of Aweber and put it to use for you from the start.

You owe it to yourself and your success to take a close look at the power of Aweber Autoreponders for you and your business by clicking here.

Before I forget, I'm going to be interviewed on Blog Talk Radio at 2PM EST tomorrow (Friday the 25th). Access through this link

Reminders:

I have managed to put together a top notch group of a Social Media products and videos in a 10 Pack (including multiple PLR Products) for a pocket change price of $6.77...less than 68 cents per product!

Check out my new Social Media 10 Pack here now

I also want to remind you of our Internet Super Stars Conference to be held in the Baltimore/Washington DC on June 14-15th.

In addition to myself, this conference is hosted by Mark Hendricks, Alan Bechtold, Jeff Wark, Lori Steffan, David Perdew, Criss Bertling,Cindi Dawson and Bill Thomas.

Please read the conference details here and register now!

Because, I want to encourage you to join us for a wonderful time of sharing and learning, I will form a personal mastermind group with any community members who register through my sponsorship link. I promise to actively participate in the Mastermind Group for at least 6 months! In addition, those of you who register for the special "Gold Ticket" will have the opportunity to be my guest for a lunch or breakfast during the conference and we'll discuss your particular needs and questions.

I want you to register TODAY so that you can benefit from the "early-bird" registration rate of less than $100!

Attending live events and conferences are the best way that I know to explode your online presence and business!

While you may not become an "Internet Millionaire" because you make the wise investment of time, energy and funds to attend this event,but, I can assure you, it will be one of the best investments that you can make in yourself and your future this year.

Please make every effort to join me June 14th and 15th in Baltimore!


Yesterday I guaranteed you that you could be just like John Reese,
Mike Filsaime, Willie Crawford, Ken McArthur, Alex Jeffrys, Elsom
Eldridge Jr., Liz Tomey, Mark Flavn, Lisa Preston, Alvin Phang,
David Perdew, Bev Clement, Andrew Bourland, Marc Harty,
JP Schoeffel, Jeff Wark, Lori Steffan, Warren Whitlock, Tony Blake,
Coach Deb Micek, Duncan Carver, Wayne Van Dyck, Tom Beal,
Alex Perez-Prat, James Brown, Reed Floren, Mark Roth, Michelle
Brouse, Bob Jenkins, Martin Allsop, Dee Ferdinand and more...

Just click here and start following me on Twitter like each of
them, along with the many others who do when looking for my
latest finds and tips!


Enjoy and continue to grow and prosper.

Dr. Ron the NicheProf

NicheProf Primary Site
NicheProf MySpace Profile
Follow the NicheProf on Twitter here now!
NicheProf Facebook Profile
My Hosting Choice for SEO purposes is DataWebPro
My Autoresponder Choice is Aweber

P.S. Don't forget to get your Social Media 10 Pack for only $6.77

No comments: