Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Guarantee That You Can be Just Like John Resse, Mike Filsaime and many more...

I guarantee that you can be just like John Reese, Mike Filsaime,
Willie Crawford, Ken McArthur, Alex Jeffrys, Elsom Eldridge Jr.,
Liz Tomey, Mark Flavn, Lisa Preston, Alvin Phang, David Perdew,
Bev Clement, Andrew Bourland, Marc Harty, JP Schoeffel, Jeff Wark,
Lori Steffan, Warren Whitlock, Tony Blake, Coach Deb Micek, Duncan
Carver, Wayne Van Dyck, Tom Beal, Alex Perez-Prat, James Brown,
Reed Floren, Mark Roth, Michelle Brouse, Bob Jenkins, Martin Allsop,
Dee Ferdinand and more...

Just click here and start following me on Twitter like each of them,
along with many others who do when looking for my latest finds and tips!

I really haven't meant to neglect you lately, however, I've been
extremely busy digging out from the backlog of my trip to the
Warrior Conference in Austin and wrapping up the last week before
finals at the University.

I have managed to put together a top notch group of a Social Media
products and videos in a 10 Pack (including multiple PLR Products)
for a pocket change price of $6.77...less than 68 cents per product!

Check out my new Social Media 10 Pack here Now

I also want to remind you of our Internet Super Stars Conference to
be held in the Baltimore/Washington DC on June 14-15th.


In addition to myself, this conference is hosted by Mark Hendricks,
Alan Bechtold, Jeff Wark, Lori Steffan, David Perdew, Criss Bertling,
Cindi Dawson and Bill Thomas.

Please read the conference details here and register now to save

Because, I want to encourage you to join us for a wonderful time of
sharing and learning, I will form a personal mastermind group with
any community members who register through my sponsorship link. I
promise to actively participate in the Mastermind Group for at least
6 months! In addition, those of you who register for the special
"Gold Ticket" will have the opportunity to be my guest for a lunch
or breakfast during the conference and we'll discuss your particular
needs and questions.

I want you to register TODAY so that you can benefit from the
"early-bird" registration rate of less than $100!

Attending live events and conferences are the best way that I know
to explode your online presence and business!

While you may not become an "Internet Millionaire" because you make
the wise investment of time, energy and funds to attend this event,
but, I can assure you, it will be one of the best investments that
you can make in yourself and your future this year.

Please make every effort to join me June 14th and 15th in Baltimore!

Today is the last opportunity that you have to take the "Leap of Faith"
I asked you to take a couple of days ago..

The under $5.00... 7-Day Trial access to the Elite Level of the new
4 Minute Money Program which features 6 quick money strategies
ends today the 23rd of April!

Register here now

When you take this leap of faith with me and I'll allow you to choose
"Personal PLR Rights" to any of the five recent PLR Video Article
Sets I've made available as a free bonus reward for giving yourself
permission to begin to earn the money you deserve online!

Take my hand and make a leap of faith by clicking the this link now!

You get to choose one of the 5 original PLR Video Article Series

* IM Video Articles Set One
* IM Video Articles Set Two
* IM Video Articles Set Three
* eBay Video Articles
* Health & Fitness Video Articles

Reminders:

I hope that you've take the opportunity to grab a copy of Kevin
Riley's newest video recipe cookbooks...

Get your copy of Recipes for Quick Promo Videos here today.

Some of you have already taken action and the rest of you really
need to IF you ever are seeking an economical way to employ video
as a means to boost site rankings and stimulate traffic!

You need to become a Community Member who is ready to blitzkrieg
the Search Engines with Dynamic Videos that YOU can slap together
in a few easy minutes?

You'll have no excuses when you grab this JUST RELEASED new "Recipe
For Quick And Easy Production Of Hot Promo Videos", you'll be
pumping out some slick videos with one hand tied behind your back.
You're going to be shocked at how easy it is.

Be among the first to grasp your copy and offset the investment by
sharing this great resource with others!

Get your copy of Recipes for Quick Promo Videos here today.

Enjoy and continue to grow and prosper.

Dr. Ron the NicheProf

http://www.nicheprof.com
http://www.myspace.com/nicheprof
http://www.twitter.com/nicheprof
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=540635060
http://www.nicheprof.com/qualityhosting

P.S. Don't forget to Check out my new Social Media 10 Pack here Now

No comments: